What is a Vehicle Wrap:
A wrap is a large vinyl graphic. It’s applied by one of our team’s expert installers directly over the original paint of the vehicle. The application and design of the wrap allows you to change the vehicle’s appearance in a very short period of time and in turn allows you to remove the wrap, returning the vehicle back to its original condition.
Shadow Graphix is your One-Stop Shop for Vehicle Wrap Design, Print, & Installation. Vehicle Branding Made Easy.
- Commercial & Fleet Wrap Advertising
- Up To 65,000 Daily Visual Impressions
- Cost-Effective Advertising
- Hassle-Free Process, All In-House
- 7-10 Year, High Durability Wraps
Get a Free Estimate Today! Call Our Office at (317) 481-9710, email us at email@example.com or Fill Out the Web Form On This Page.
- Advertising that goes the extra mile: Did you know that 91% of people notice words and pictures when displayed on trucks? Advertising wraps promote your product & business consistently across company vehicles. We handle design, print, and installation all on-site to ensure a hassle-free process, and a top quality product.
- Promote on the GO: Advertising wraps promote your brand or business wherever you drive. The more vehicles in your fleet, the more mobile billboards you can have.
- Anything is Possible: Anything can be wrapped. Whether it’s a car, truck, van, SUV, bus, trailer, RV, or boat, it can be wrapped.
- Cost Effective: Advertising Wraps provide long-term branding and impressions to millions of local and relevant customers.
Fleet Vehicle Pricing
Every car, van or truck has unique square footage requirements. Some vehicles have complex curves that can require more labor for installation. Additionally, the amount of vehicle that you choose to wrap may not be 100%. You may choose to go with a partial wrap or a half wrap.
1/4 Vehicle WrapPricing is based on 62.5 square foot (SF)
1/2 Vehicle WrapPricing is based on 125 square foot (SF)
3/4 Vehicle WrapPricing is based on 187.5 square foot (SF)
Full Vehicle WrapPricing is based on 250 square foot (SF)
Starting at $40 per hour
We can utilize the negative space on a vehicle so that it complements the partial wrap graphics, allowing you to draw in focus to one specific element of your vehicle if you desire.
Starting at $75 per hour
Every car, van or truck has unique square footage requirements. Some vehicles have complex curves that can require more labor for installation.
Help Us Help Your Brand Succeed
Download our artwork spec sheet to ensure we can produce the highest quality prints.